Tisha Marie Cain
About Life Coach Cain
I’m Tisha Marie Cain and I am a Healer, a Mystic, and a Warrior of light. My quest for advanced learning will take me through law school and down to Peru for high connections and consciousness. I hope to be a vehicle of healing in this world. My mission is to support women and men to experience true sanctuary and discover & dance with the magic all around us. My mission is to anchor in the light and stand for the sacred. I am coming out of the “cosmic closet” to share mind-blowing information with the community and the world around me. My next step is to be a published author and share how I survived the Family Courts and went on to save tons of children with my knowledge and more importantly my love.
After putting all my resources into institutions that were falling. I woke up. I knew I wasn’t a tree trimmer, I knew I had to lay the ax to the roots. I have an amazing life now. I am a wife and mother of four. I wear many hats. I love helping my community and I believe in putting people over profit. I am a student of law and I am an expert in family law. I have healed myself of the pain of 3 of my children being legally kidnapped. I was an advocate for ME. Now I strive to be an advocate for you. I put in my trauma response recovery team and I set the intention to heal. I did exactly that.
8 steps to achieving your goals with me:
1. Clarify your goals: Start by identifying your long-term and short-term goals. Be specific, measurable, and make sure they are realistic and achievable.
2. Prioritize your goals: Once you have identified your goals, prioritize them in order of importance. This will help you focus your efforts and make it easier to stay motivated.
3. Create a plan: Write down the steps you need to take in order to achieve each goal. Include deadlines and milestones, and break each goal down into smaller, more manageable tasks.
4. Make time for your goals: Schedule regular time to work on your goals, and stick to your schedule as much as possible. This will help you stay on track and make progress towards your goals.
5. Surround yourself with positive influences: Surround yourself with people who support and encourage your goals. Seek out mentors, join groups or organizations, and participate in activities that align with your goals.
6. Stay focused: Avoid distractions and stay focused on your goals. If you get sidetracked, remind yourself why you set the goal in the first place and what you hope to achieve.
7. Celebrate your successes: Celebrate each accomplishment, no matter how small. This will help you stay motivated and focused, and give you a sense of satisfaction and achievement.
8. Review and adjust your goals: Regularly review your progress and adjust your goals as necessary. Celebrate your successes, learn from your failures, and keep moving forward.
We take a look at the wheel of life, find out what buckets that you are not performing at your best, and come up with strategies that get results.
Becoming consciously aware of what has purposely been hidden from you only empowers you to take positive action for yourself. I help you look outside your own perspective to to the major change work that is necessary for you to live your best life.
Communication is Oxygen
I’m available on these social networks – feel free to follow or email me